Sunday, May 8, 2016

Graduation & Mother's Day!


First of all, I'd like to wish all the brilliant moms out there a very happy Mother's Day! You wonderful ladies are the key to our future generation, and you're superheroes! It's your day today so enjoy it! Here is a simple collage I made recently for an awesome mother of two. Let me know if creative, custom collages are something you're interested in. Contact me today to book your session! Mention my blog and take 10% off any print package! (Contact me for pricing). Photography makes an amazing gift because not only do you get pictures to share with loved ones, but you get a fun, unique experience as well. Those are the best memories to capture and share!



Next, I want to share this personal achievement with a couple of self-portraits. I graduated this week with an A.A.S. degree in Photographic Technology. It was a bittersweet day, and I am so very glad my father was able to be there to watch me walk across that stage. While classes are over for me, I will be continuing my education in photography as much as possible in the years to come. I am currently skilled in portraiture, Photoshop, digital imaging, studio lighting, documentary photography, wedding photography, commercial photography, multimedia production and much, much more! I am looking forward to progressing in this amazing field while capturing as many special moments as I can!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating!!! I absolutely love the mother's day collage, the pictures are beautiful and tastefully done. You are an incredible photographer.

    ReplyDelete