Sunday, May 1, 2016

Prom 2016


  I am about to graduate with an A.A.S. degree in Photographic Technology, so I have had many projects keeping me busy as of late. I am so glad I was able to work with these lovely seniors last-minute for their prom pictures! I love shooting in urban settings, and the cloudy weather turned out to be perfect for this particular prom session. Using an extra light source really gave some of the images that "pop" and wow factor I'm always after, while nature's natural softbox (clouds) kept skin tones nice and soft. Want to see more photos like these? Leave a comment! Are you interested in a formal photo session? Email me at katriddlephoto@gmail.com for info & pricing. Also take a look at my website at www.kathyriddle.com, and check back here often for updates, promos and more! 

P.S. Please like and share my page on Facebook! www.facebook.com/KathyRiddlePhotography

~ Kat ~  










No comments:

Post a Comment